Saturday, May 11, 2013

Freebie~Punch Cards

As we're winding down the year of grade one, we're in need of some behavior management boosts!  I don't know about you, but I don't do very well with tangible rewards.  However, I figure I might as well give something new a try!  So, I created some punch cards that I can start to use to reward students for following procedures and routines and for being kind and respectful.

Simply print out a copy for each student and use your hole puncher to note each time a student does the specified behavior or task. 

Ideas for behaviors/routines to reward:
-returning books
-bringing back homework
-completing stages of an assignment or project
-having a clean desk or cubby
-helping a friend
-listening
-focusing during class


Once the student has all of the stars punched, they can either trade the card in for a tangible reward or a privilege, such as:
-extra play time
-read with a buddy
-eat with the teacher
-work without shoes
-etc

I would love to share these with you!  You can grab them here:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Seasonal-Punch-Cards-Freebie


Here's a closer look at a few of the cards I've included.  




There are also seasonal cards for fall and winter in the download.  

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment