Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Two for Tuesday- June 30

I'm happy to be joining up with Chalk One Up for the Teacher for her Two for Tuesday linky!



I'm sharing two of my favorite back to school resources.  The first is my "First Week of School" printables.  You will find mini-lessons, worksheets, and a game to help you with your first week planning. 


The next item is my Parent Night/Open House fully editable slideshow.  It comes filled with text that you can edit, but I have heard from other teachers that they are able to keep quite a bit of it and just edit some of the minor details.  This saves you time!


I have placed both of these items on sale for the linky.  Enjoy!  



1 comment:

  1. CUTE blog! Looks like you picked 2 great products. Thank you so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete